I’m a Swiss back-end / software developer who love learning stuff with more than 2 years of background in backend development & DevOps at Liip (driven by flat management as engine).
I want to bring IT to the people who really need it, I want to make their life easier.
I would like to work on project :
- People oriented
- Environment / renewable energies
- Flat structure or small teams
I don’t want to work for :
- Big company (too big to fail)
- Crypto / NFTs
- Company that make money over people health
Currently I’m a traveler. With my GA Travelcard I travel a lot in Switzerland for work / family.
I’m a food and sport lover. Most of my last years has been dedicated to train a floorball team of young players and to discover new restaurants around Fribourg.
One of my passions is to learn new IT stuffs and test it on my private cloud.
Want more details, please reach me here?
Project I worked on
During my life as a backend developer I worked on different project with different purpose and workflow.
I worked for company from bank sector to e-commerce website.
During my work at Liip (February 2023 – now) I worked with :
- Integration of external services (SAP, CRM, OData – Business central, …)
- OpenShift (Kubernetes) – Developer side
- PHP / Symfony API only
- Elastic Search
- GitLab CI automation / DevOps
- Small team with SRUM / Agile
- Self-organized structure
Before Liip I did my apprenticeship at Polyright (Sion). I worked with :
- C# (ASP.NET)
On my free time I use :
- Proxmox (home lab)
- NodeJS / Typescript
- Arduino & raspberry